in a world where no two people are alike, we provide another means of identification...
- US Secret Service, Department of the Treasury, Basic & Advanced Questioned Document Course, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), Glynco, GA. Instructors: John W. Hargett, Edwin Alford, Thomas Smith, Gregory Floyd, Rich Dusak, Susan Fortunato. Over 100 hours of Classroom and Laboratory Training.
- Graduate - Training Course in Forensic Document Examination, Bradley and Associates, Denver, CO.
Andrew Bradley was a Forensic Document Examiner for over 30 years. This distance course provided specific case situations, graphic examples and practical exercises.
- NC Department of Justice, Hendersonville, NC, Document Forensics Training Course, LE.
- National Institute of Standards & Technology, Measurement Science & Standards in Forensic Handwriting Analysis, sponsored by SWGDOC, FBI, 2013.
- Certified - ABFE American Board Forensic Examiners, now named American College Forensic Examiners.
- Diplomate - ACFEI American College of Forensic Examiners.
- Member - NADE National Association of Document Examiners. NADE membership provides access of a network of Forensic Document Examiners around the world.
- Member - SAFE Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners.
- National Association of Background Investigators, November 1999. Certificate of completion of the Background Investigations, Forensic Documents and Body Language Class. Instructor: Van Ritch, Lt. Colonel, Retired, Administrator - NC Justice Academy.
- Private Investigator, NC License No.2352, November 1995 to present. Witness locating and interviewing, criminal and civil cases. 20 first degree & capital murder investigations; 2 of which got national coverage, 48 Hours and 20/20.
- Graduate - The Laboratory for Scientific Interrogation in Scientific Content Analysis, March 1996. This course (SCAN) enables the participant to obtain information, analyze it, and assess it in an effort to detect deceptions and omissions. This scientific approach stresses the content of verbal and written communications. Hendersonville Police Department, Hendersonville, NC.
- NC Academy of Trial Lawyers, February 1997. Legal Assistant. Attended continuing education seminars offered throughout the state.
- Asheville, Fletcher, and Hendersonville, NC Police Departments. Professional services in handwriting identification cases. References: Sergeant David Adams, Detective Rich Arell (ret.), Detective Rusty Sweezy.
- NC Insurance Crime Information Exchange, February 1997. Annual seminars. Instructor in forgery and handwriting identification to law enforcement officers, attorneys, and insurance investigators.
- SC Insurance Fraud Investigators, 1999. Key Pathway Analysis, Instructor: Richard Pacheco, Board Certified Forensic Examiner. Interviewing, Interrogation and Statement Analysis, Instructor: Don Rabon, NC Justice Academy.
- NC Association of Private Investigators, January 2000 to present. Work Place Violence, Characteristics of the Violent Offender & The Stalker & Stalking Behavior, Instructor: Special Agent Michael Prodan, SC Law Enforcement Division. Annual Continuing Ed Seminars in Investigation Field.
Forensic Document Examiner
Private Investigator #2352
Located in Hendersonville, NC
1734 Brevard Rd, #414
Hendersonville, NC 28791